I'll be using slots this time to ensure that everything gets out a little more efficiently, so be sure to nab one as soon as you can! :3
I've finally moved in and settled everything down, hopefully! Went through a bit of a rough patch IRL but I think I'm gonna be a-okay and commissions will commence regularly :3
Mind, that because I'm in school, it will take a bit of time to get work done as quickly, however, I will be sure to keep to my regular turnover of 2 - 3 weeks :3 Again, if more time is needed, I will let my commissioners know. On the flip side, if you need a commissioned piece by a certain date, please let me know early on so I can schedule everything accordingly. Thank you!
• tsukishiro11 [ sketching ]
• timeywimeyspacey [ sketching ]
• [ OPEN ]
• [ OPEN ]
• [ OPEN ]
These slots are reserved for friends or for exceptionally special cases.
• Mav & Jenny ♥
• Mao ♥
Prices & Examples
CHARACTER PORTRAITS ♦ USD 15
72dpi, 800 x 800 px character portraits, colored with a plain background; perfect for icons or roleplay profiles!
LINEART ♦ USD 20 (waist-up) | USD 25 (full body)
300 dpi, Lineart only, against a plain background. May have a color fill on the subject(s) if requested. Both web-friendly and print-ready versions will be sent.
FLAT ♦ USD 30 (waist-up) | USD 35 (full body)
300 dpi, Flat CGing with minimal shading with a simple background (text may be added for free if requested). Both web-friendly and print-ready versions will be sent.
*ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS ♦ USD5 (for all styles except portraits)
Rules & Disclaimers
- PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYPAL ONLY
- Please pay in full once you have approved the final sketch. I will provide you my Paypal address then.
- I am comfortable with most subjects, but I will not draw: pornography (soft core/pin-ups/suggestive themes are acceptable), gore, overly complicated armor/mechas, huge sprawling landscapes.
- Please provide adequate references; this can range from a profile of your subject or various images (linked or attached in an email). Try and be specific about what you want, otherwise, I'll exercise some creative freedom :3
- Before approving the final sketch for inks/colors, please make sure everything is as you want it to be. I will not entertain requests to change the drawing once I've received payment :<
- I will send you a high resolution, print-ready version of your commission, as well as a web-friendly, watermarked image.
- I've a turnaround of 1 - 3 weeks. I will let you know if my schedule gets too hectic or if I need more time to finish your request, please don't hesitate to contact me (within reason) to inquire about your piece.
- If you need a drawing done by a certain date/time, please let me know beforehand. I would prefer not to rush my drawings, especially not on short notice.
- I really like cake.